Thursday, August 2, 2012

2012 Classroom Set-up

 Updated Reading Center. Please look under my "Reading Nook" tab to find links to the free printable labels I used. I bought the baskets at Dollar Tree.
 Computer Station. I use place mats to keep the keyboards from sliding & as a mouse pad.
 Carpet Area. I hope to get a new easel this year!
 A second carpet area & extra computer station under my "Tree of Knowledge"
 Math storage under my SmartBoard. I only had a 24" clearance so I bought shoe racks and the cute storage bins at Big Lots. Please check my Classroom Organization Tab for the free printable manipulative labels.
 The desk next to the shelf is my teacher desk so that my laptop is next to the SmartBoard controls. The old teacher desk facing it has become the student Writing Station.
 This table will be used for small groups during stations and Guided Reading.
This is a view of my classroom from the hallway door.
These cuties are hanging over each station. You will notice the pink, green, and pink Pom-poms (Hobby Lobby) in some other photos. I hung them from the ceiling using ceiling hooks & ribbon. I then added the owl or raccoon cut-outs with printed labels marking each station.

No comments:

Post a Comment